Okay this one might be a little strange. It doesn't really put any new music across but... If you're like me in anyway it'll give you an incredibly happy feeling to just listen through. 50's and 60's sounds, some lo-fi tunes, and some A-cappella jams makes me smile ear to ear. Hope it gives you guys the same results!!
1) "Lollipop" by The Chordettes
2) "What Am I Going To Do" by The Dovers
3) "Laughed For A World Filled With Fantasy" by Panda Bear
4) "A Teenager In Love" by Dion & The Belmonts
5) "Beechwood Park" by The Zombies
6) "Knife" (Grizzly Bear Cover) by The Carleton Singing Knights
7) "Stand By Me" by BB King
8) "I Only Have Eyes For You" by Flamingos
9) "Time Of The Season" by The Zombies
10) "Everything's Bigs" by Here We Go Magic
11) "After Hours" by The Velvet Underground
p.s. If you listen to this mix while scrolling through pictures on this site you will have experienced it to it's maximum potential.